keskiviikko 14. tammikuuta 2015

Harness.. part something

 Harness dress for summer. I know I have already too made harness dresses. But this one has loose hem. So I can just imagine riding my bicycle while wearing this on a nice warm summer day. I seriously need to come up with better excuses. :D I don't know if I'll ever stop making these?

Usually I don't like making these faux leather straps since I'm not able to find good enough fabric or good enough real leather. But finally Eurokankas has gotten better faux leather to their stores. 

The black tricot is 95% viscose and 5% elastane. So very nice and lightweight fabric.




I also ended up making harness suspender skirt. My closet cleaning continues so this is made out of left over fabrics. I really like the texture of the fabric. The skirt does not fit well on the mannequin since it is way too bit for it.



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti