lauantai 29. marraskuuta 2014

Cleaning day


Good morning to you all. I finally got proper lighting to my work room yesterday! I'm so happy about this since now I can actually see what I'm doing and not having wait for a clear day so that I can take pictures.
 It is Saturday the day that I think everybody waits from Monday. Today is cleaning day with Mr. Grumpy but before that I had to open my computer and show you few new pics from what I've been doing these last few days.

This black jacket is made out of black pengaline and is quite stretchy. I did not notice that the jacket was this wriggly while taking the pics so bear with me.
 I love the big collar(s) since the right side has a double collar. Short zipper closure in the front. Also sleeves have short 10cm zipper details in the sleeves that I forgot to take pics from. This jacket is for sale at Ateljeekatu.




 Inspiration for making this new dress I got from Black Milk's Fatale dress. I was able to find quite similar spandex that is coated with pvc. I didn't want to make my version fully made out of the spandex and also I did not have enough of the fabric to make a full dress. I really like my version. I have no idea when I'll be able to wear all my fabulous clothes.




Christmas sale has started at Ateljeekatu and all unicorn head bands are in sale!




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti