lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

Chain me up

Finally my crosses arrived and I'm able to finish these for you guys. I ordered the crosses around 2,5 months ago. I have 5 of these in size S ready to be shipped out. The harness is halterneck.

You can order them strait by contacting me or buying through my Etsy store as soon as I list them.
Price for these beauty's is 35 € + shipping.



I also have this sample top top for sale. It is in size S. Material is slightly stretchy. I really love this print and how it glitters in the light.
Price: 45 € + shipping




Winter has arrived to Tampere. I'm so not pleased with this. 

Who said that you can't look cool wearing warm winter clothes?


If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
 or Model Mayhem: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2036281
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti