keskiviikko 10. syyskuuta 2014

Underwire goes haywire

I wanted to make one for a while now. 
In TAFF my friend started talking that she would want something like this but more burlesque with swarovski crystals so that it will be exxxxxtra glittery.
 I had been planing to make this kind of harness in the spring but I just forgot about it. (that seems to happen a lot for me) So I decided to make one for me and the burlesque version for my friend is still unfinished because I need to wait for the glue to dry . I'm still making nipple pasties to go with it. I'll post pics as soon as that set is done. *Iiiks* I can't wait for it to be done. It would be suitable for any burlesque show.

I'm going to wear my version on to of a top or a dress. 
The harness has actual underwire in it. I as really lucky to find the same kind of fastener that are used in normal bras. They just happen to be quite expensive. It ended up looking really good and I can't wait to get to use it. I just had to add few spikes even thought it is already quite edgy. 
I don't care. 
I do what I want.






If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti