tiistai 9. syyskuuta 2014

Today's mystery

I wanted head band like this one for months now. 
I wasn't able to buy one from Ebay. First the shipping costs would have been 20USD and then they were out of stock. So I decided to make one myself once again. 

I bought 3 packs of the pyramid studs from Kangazungel which is located in Estonia. The studs were 10 pieces for 1.00€. I went to Estonia before I mowed to my current apartment so that's why I've had these for few months now. I totally forgot I was supposed to make this out of them.


Here is a pic of the few head bands that I have made in last 3 months. Would you be interested to know more about what is hiding in my closet and how I combine my clothes with store bought ones?


 Can you guess what this is going to become tomorrow?



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti