maanantai 15. syyskuuta 2014

Silver is the new black

I made a beanie for me out of a piece of cotton jersey where I tried screen printing few months ago. I didn't want this piece of fabric to go waste so I used it quite usefully I would say since it is soon that that when I might really need one. The print is in silver so it goes great with my new hair color.

The print is a collaboration project with Bones & Lilies. There is tops and tote bags with this print available at my Etsy store.




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti