perjantai 5. syyskuuta 2014

Outfits for TAFF

This was a custom order to be worn by my client at Tampere Fetish Factory event on this Saturday. 
I made the vest already last week but then the customer requested a skirt to go with it. She is going to wear it with a corset that she already had and I made everything to go with it. 
 I really like the whole outfit and it looked amazing with the steampunk themed corset that has the same golden/green color to it. 

The skirt is going to look much more puffy when worn with a petticoat. I made the vest so that it can be worn also with normal day wear with a dress or a top and it does not look too extravagant. 

I was really lucky to find this taffeta fabric from Euronkangs because the color is sooooo close to the color on the corset. And it was only 5,90 €/meter! The pleating takes so much time and fabric so it was a good thing that I found a fabric that was that cheap. 

She is going to look so amazing in this. I can't wait to see what other people are wearing.


I super much like this head piece that I made. I think all the shades of brown and green are going together nicely.


 I putted small metal tassels for the nipple pasties so that they look a little bit more burlesque styled. 


 There is also pleating in the back side around the neck and in the hem.



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti