tiistai 16. syyskuuta 2014

Current obsessions

I've been looking lots of picture through Pinterest for ideas and I really want to make a jacket with harness detail. Again with my harness fixation. The shape of the jacket should be quite simple so that the focus point would be the details. The fabric could be some kind of wool and acrylic blend.  I better start sketching something.

I think I should finish my winter coat before I start new jacket project. I better get a big cup of vanilla tea and start working.

BTW. I've added lots of new items at my Etsy store today. 





If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti