torstai 14. elokuuta 2014

Spine earrings

Same theme seems to be continuing this morning than yesterday. I seem to have some sort of theme for every week. We'll see what else I'll be doing today. Maybe a spike back jacket?

 I decided to make these cool spine themed earrings for me. Since I really like long dangle earrings. And of course I had to but small spike in the bottoms because I have not used any kind of spikes on my clothes for few days now. The earrings are really light weight even thought they are quite long.

I decided to make these cool earrings available for you guys. They are 15 € + shipping a pair. You can buy them from Ateljeekatu, Etsy or contacting me directly.



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti