keskiviikko 20. elokuuta 2014

Makeup pouch

I made this small pouch for me to use inside my hand bag for mirror, makeup etc..
The print is silver and the fabric is 100 % cotton. This was actually harder to make than I thought.
 I know I made the purse a while back but I made this using a slightly different pattern and technique.
I think I could make few of these for sale in somebody is interested. I could also make them in different sizes and different prints.

I think I should make another version of the Ouija handbag with more room and few pockets inside.


If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti