perjantai 22. elokuuta 2014

Products for TAFF

Today is all about making products for my stand at TAFF. 

I made this simple red vinyl bolero for sale. It is last of my metallic red vinyl that I had bought from Tekstiilipalvelu when I was still a student few years ago. I really like the quality of the fabric because it does not break when stretched. The picture does not do justice to the fabric since you can't see that it really is metallic and the color looks really cool in real life. 

Again the bolero does not sit well on the mannequin since the doll does not have proper shoulder or arms. I wish I would have been able to make the sleeves more puffy but because this was the rest of my fabric that I had it was not possible. I still have really small piece of the vinyl so I might be able to make some kind of hair accessory. I don't know what it will be but I think I'll figure something out eventually.

So this bolero fits size S and costs 35 € + shipping.



You might remember seeing this vinyl fabric before. 
So this is the dress that I made 1,5 years ago from this fabric.



 I decided to make more of these steampunk themed hair clips for sale.
Price: 20 € + shipping.




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

2 kommenttia: