torstai 21. elokuuta 2014

Headbands!

This morning I decided to make headbands that I did no have time to make for Lumous Dark Market. So here they are. They are embroidered and sewn on to the headband. I only have 1 on each but I can make more upon a request. The headbands don't sit well for the mannequin head because it is smaller than normal sized woman's head.

The skully takes the most time to make so that's why it is the most expensive version. 
Price: 25 € + shipping




 The butterfly version is much cuter. So if you like to dress up cutely this is for you. 
Price: 20 € + shipping.



 The bat version is for those goth girls that really like lace and bats. Well this has both.
Price: 15 € + shipping
 



If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti