lauantai 16. elokuuta 2014

Fall is coming

I know it is sad that summer went so fast yet again.. And what's even more sad I spend most of my time indoors. Okay I was doing what I like but still so sad.

Well we can't run from the fact that fall is coming and I need to start thinking about fall clothing. This nice knitted grey fabric is from Eurokangas 14,90 €/meter. I wanted to make really simple cardigan to wear on to of my awesome tops.

I do have many cardigans that have the same cut but not in grey. They all happen to be surprise surprise black so I wanted to do something different well at least something different for me.
They are so easy to wear and they look cool open or with a belt on top.


I did put small spikes on the shoulders so that it does not look all that boring. They are acrylic and are hand sewn. I had trouble deciding between silver and gunmetal spikes but as you can see I ended up choosing the silver spikes.



Out of the left over fabric I made 2 beanies like this. I already sold one at Ateljeekatu and the other one is still waiting for a buyer in there. Price: 15 €




If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti