maanantai 28. heinäkuuta 2014

Making it new


I bought this used white T-shirt from Misantrella a week ago at the flea market in Sorsapuisto. The shirt cost only 2 € even thought it seemed to be unused. I decided to put the Ouija print to it to make it more me. It is nice to make something old or used all new and wearable. 

This morning I renewed a chiffon blouse and a organza blouse that I had bought from second hand store Helga neiti and the other one was from Tii. I cut the sleeves of and made the blouses smaller. 



I still have few unused H&M tops that I bought last week. They were 2,90 € a piece. I just need to make new screens for the prints. I haven't even done the prints yet or bought the frames.
I think I would like the other one to be some kind of Egypt/Illuminati type and the other one could be an occult one. 


If you are interested reading more about new products, my personal obsessions and life. Please click and become a reader. You can also follow me on facebook: www.facebook.com/roguebytiinaulkuniemi or instagram: http://instagram.com/rogue195
And you can buy my products from: www.etsy.com/shop/Roguestore
Also I would like to hear what kind of posts you would like to read? Today's outfit, making of or/and current obsessions.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti