tiistai 10. joulukuuta 2013

More new stuff before Christmas


Desperately trying to find something to give to her as a Christmas present?


Skull earrings. I have 2 pairs of these so be fast because these will be sold out fast. 
Price: 15 € + shipping


Fly earrings. Unfortunately I only have 1 pair of these.
Price: 15 € + shipping
 




Aeria top. This cool top is made out of viscose tricot and wetlook tricot. I have 2 of these and they are in size S
    Price: 70 € + shipping


    This cool top with gorgeous shoulder detail is a sample and I won't be making a another one.   Stretchy black viscose tricot. Size S.
Price: 50 € + shipping SOLD

Grey top for summer although it's winter now :/ It is one size but I would say it fits best sizes S-M
Price: 50 € + shipping



Yes more harnesses! This time in grey. This fits best size S.
Price: 28 € + shipping.








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti